Solar Panel Modules | 20W Solar-E
- Model: SE20M
- Max Peak Power (MPP): 20 Watts
- Voltage @ MPP: 17.5 V
- Current @ MPP: 1.14 A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.7 V
- Short Circuit Current: 1.29 A
- Dimensions: 638 x 304 x 35mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Warranty: 12 Year Limited
These solar modules suit a wide variety of stand alone power system applications, including remote homes, caravans, yachts, communication sites, military and industrial projects, water pumping, etc.
Features of Solar Panel Modules | 20W Solar-E include
- High quality, high conversion efficiency monocrystalline silicon solar cells
- SE solar modules incorporate high performance bypass diodes to minimise the power drop caused by shading
- High transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
- High performance EVA resin to prevent module delamination and 'browning'
- Weatherproof back sheet
- Sandblasted electrophoresis aluminium frame
- Multi-contact style output leads with waterproof connectors
We also have solar regulators available to suit this solar panel, but please note that as it is possible for a solar panel to exceed it's rated current output in some conditions, a solar regulator with a rating of at least 1.6 Amps would be recommended for this 20W solar panel.
Our Steca Solsum 5 Amp Regulator would be suitable for a single 20W solar panel installation.
If detailed system monitoring is required, we would recommend the Plasmatronics PL20 Regulator or an Outback Power Systems or Xantrex MPPT solar regulator.