LG photovoltaic modules are perfect for on-grid applications residential and commercial. LG promises to provide customers with unmatched product value and service. Let LG's electronics experience support your business with proven reliability!
G Cell Technology
With 25 years of devoted and thorough R&D, LG has successfully developed a Solar Cell that is both cutting edge and reliable.
Positive Power Tolerance
LG delivers each and every one of its product with the world's most rigorous product assurance. Nominal power tolerance starts at 0%
Withstanding the maximum load of 5400 Pa, it is both durable and light in weight.
LG developed the core standard specifications for a solar module and became an official test laboratory certified by TÜV Rheinland and Underwriters Laboratories.
Unique Frame Design
LG photovoltaic modules are uniquely designed to drain liquid even when installed at low slopes and angles while the frames are designed for easy handling.
Unmatched Warranty & Services
LG has an industry leading support policy that comprises a 5-year product warranty, 12-year 90% power warranty, and 25-year 80% power warranty.
- Cells 6 x 10
- Cells vendor LGCell
- Type Multicrystalline
- Cell dimensions 156 x 156 mm² / 6 x 6 in²
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 1649 x 993 x 42 mm / 65 x 39 x 2 in
- Maximum load (Pa) 5400
- Weight 19.5 kg / 43 lb
- Connection type MC4
- Length of cables 2 x 2000 mm / 2 x 39 in
Certification & Warranty
Certification IEC61215 Ed.2 / IEC61730, TUVProdut Warranty 5 yearsOutput warranty of PMIN, 12 years – 90 %Output warranty of PMIN, 25 years – 80 %
Electrical Properties (STC*)
- Max. output (PMAX) 225 Wp
- Performance tolerance 0~+3 %
- Module efficiency 13.7 %
- MPP Voltage (VMPP) 29.0V
- MPP Current (IMPP) 7.76
- Open-circuit voltage (VOC) 36.3 V
- Short-circuit current (ISC) 8.3A
- Temperature coefficient (PMAX) -0.46 %/K
- Temperature coefficient (VOC) -0.12 V/K
- Temperature coefficient (VOC) -0.33 %/K
- Temperature coefficient (ISC) 4.49 mA/K
- Temperature coefficient (ISC) 0.05 %/K
- Maximum system voltage 1,000 V
- Series fuse rating 15 A
* The electrical properties applies under Standard Test Conditions (STC) with 1,000 W/m² irradiation, 25°C cell temperature, and AM1.5 spectrum. The rated electrical characteristics are subject to a manufacturing tolerance of 0%~3%.
* The nameplate power output is measured and determined by LG Electronics at its sole and absolute discretion.