- In 2008, eco-Kinetics set a new benchmark by offering PV solutions at 35% below average Australian market prices and they continue to be at the forefront in providing the most cost effective PV solutions available.
- While leading manufacturers have entered the global race in producing PV modules at less than US$1/Wp, eco-Kinetics strives to contribute to the efforts in reaching parity for solar energy by reducing the balance of system costs (BOS) to an absolute minimum.
Project examples of providing Photovoltaic systems in large-scale applications include:
- Public buildings
- Commercial office developments
- Residential care facilities
- Factories and workshops
- Solar generator farms
- Eco-Kinetics is confirmed as one of the leading providers of PV technology in the commercial energy sector.
- Australia's most cost effective PV systems in large scale solar power plants.
- Turn-key solutions.
- Planning and design for each individual project.
- Solutions for businesses and enterprise with clearly defined and measurable return on investment analysis and reporting
- Total system solutions including finance, system design, supply, installation, commissioning, training, operation and life-cycle support.