Since 1992, AWS has been specializing in grid connected photovoltaic solar systems. These systems do not involve batteries, and the electricity made by the panels is used by the building, the excess is exported to the grid via a dedicated meter.
GRID FEED SOLAR SYSTEMS
A grid connect solar PV system is an array of photovoltaic modules connected via an inverter to provide for your home.
During the day the panels are converting sunlight into DC electricity and the inverter converts this into 240V AC electricity. This will power your home and any excess will be fed into the grid.
At night, when the solar modules are not producing electricity, the electricity comes to you from the grid.
You only pay for the power you use that is excess to the power you produce. If you consistently produce more power than you consume, your energy retailer will pay you for the excess power. Mandatory feed-in tariff (in cents per kWh) are being introduced in some Australian states.
OUR GRID FEED SYSTEMS ALL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
POLY CRYSTALLINE SOLAR PANELS 25 YEAR WARRANTY ( BP OR EQUIVALENT)
- SMA INVERTER 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- FULL INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING
- ALL INSTALLATIONS MEET AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS
- 2 YEAR ONSITE WARRANTY
- LIASON WITH ENERGY UTILITIES, ALL REBATE PROCESSING, DETAILED CHECKLIST
HERE ARE FOUR EASY STEPS TO MAKING YOUR OWN CLEAN GREEN ENERGY
Spend an hour with our solar engineer at your home/business or school who will listen to your needs and assess your roof.
- Agree on a system design and receive a quotation from Australia Wide Solar.
- We will liase on your behalf with the AGO/Energy utilities and once your rebate is approved we then install the solar system. Most installations will take between one and three days depending on size.
- You will complete rebate forms and receive from us all necessary documentation and manuals in an aftercare pack. Enjoy the thrill of making your own green energy!