- This system significantly reduces electricity consumption resulting in low cost of ownership and is an environmentally clean solution for many commercial and industrial applications.
- Hot water sources suitable for this exceptional solution include:
- solar thermal collectors,
- district heating or waste heat for example from electrical generators or cogeneration plants.
- An eco-Kinetics solar air-conditioning solution incorporates highly efficient heat pumps, optimised for solar thermal collectors to minimise electricity consumption.
- It also works together with other thermal sources such as district heating or micro co-generation.
- single family homes,
- housing projects,
- shopping malls,
- hospitals and other industrial applications.
- Property developers of both single and multiple unit projects can create a distributed solution to generate added revenue for a low investment.
- Thermal powered air-conditioning drastically reduces the need for electricity so the whole installation can be downsized.
- Owners and operators of commercial buildings such as malls, hospitals and hotels can significantly reduce operating cost and promote an environmentally friendly image with solar powered air conditioning.
- Industrial process plans usually produce a lot of excess heat which can be stored and converted to lower operating costs.