Solar Regulators | Blue Sky Energy SB3024Di MPPT
Solar Regulators | Blue Sky Energy SB3024Di MPPT provides an advanced fully automatic 3-stage charge control system to ensure the battery is properly and fully charged, resulting in enhanced battery performance with less maintenance.
An automatic or manual equalize function is also provided to periodically condition Flooded lead-acid batteries. To further enhance versatility, a user configurable auxiliary output and Blue Sky Energy’s advanced IPN network interface are also included.
The user configurable auxiliary output can serve as either a 20 amp load controller, or as a 2 amp auxiliary battery charger.
The load control feature can be used to limit excessive battery discharge in unattended remote systems, whereas the auxiliary battery charge feature is ideal for charging a separate battery such as the engine battery in an RV. The auxiliary output can also provide fully adjustable dusk to dawn lighting control.
Blue Sky Energy’s advanced Integrated PowerNet, or IPN Network, allows up to 8 IPN capable charge controllers to communicate with each other and operate as a single machine rather than separate charge controllers. The IPN network also allows networked controllers to share an optional battery temperature sensor and remote display. The IPN network does not require a display or other special communication hardware to operate.
Features of Solar Regulators | Blue Sky Energy SB3024Di MPPT
- Patented MPPT technology increases charge current by up to 30% or more
- 30 amp 12/24 volt rating supports a wide range of applications.
- Auxiliary output serves as 20 Amp load controller or 2 Amp battery charger.
- LCD digital display monitors PV charge performance.
- IPN network interface coordinates multiple controllers & shares optional battery temperature sensor & display.
- Optional IPN-ProRemote display provides complete charge control & battery system monitoring, eliminating the need for a separate battery monitor device.
- 3-Stage charge control with filtered PWM output & auto/manual equalization improves battery performance & life.
- MPPT power converter can charge 12 volt batteries from 24 volt PV modules.
- Durable powder coat finish & conformal coated electronics resist corrosion.
- Available temperature compensation further improves battery performance & life.
- Fully protected against excess current, temperature, transient voltage & polarity.
- Load Controller Provides Fully Adjustable Dusk To Dawn Lighting Control
- Full 24 month limited warranty