- Powersmart's mounting system is designed for efficient top down installation using standard metric sockets and wrenches.
- Powersmart's mounting system is designed for cyclone winds and coastal marine conditions. It is rated to withstand winds of 50 m /s and can be installed on most types of metal roofing materials.
- An EPDM rubber boot flashing with sealant ensures complete protection from water infiltration at each penetration point.
- All components are marine grade anodised aluminium fastened with stainless steel hardware. The roof penetrations are done such that none of the hardware comes in contact with the roof material.
- Powersmart's mounting system mounts perfectly flush and symmetrical with the roof pitch because the connection points are structural and adjustable. This provides a pleasing and integrated appearance.
- Powersmart's mounting system has been designed to meet the most stringent code requirements and those of Metal Roof Manufacturers, ensuring the solar system integrates with the roof and does not void the roof warranty. Most competing mounting systems cannot make this claim.