- With this design Powersmart Solar can use half the amount of fixings compared to their competitors’ solutions – a significant saving on cost, materials, and installation time.
- Powersmart's mounting system is designed for cyclone winds and coastal marine conditions. It is rated to withstand winds of 50 m /s and can be installed on most types of tile roofing materials.
- All components are marine grade anodised aluminium fastened with stainless steel hardware.
- Powersmart's mounting system mounts perfectly flush and symmetrical with the roof pitch because the connection points are structural and adjustable. This provides a pleasing and integrated appearance.
- Powersmart's mounting system has been designed to meet the most stringent code requirements, ensuring the solar system structurally integrates with the roof and building.