In potentially explosive atmospheres, special requirements are placed on equipment used from which an ignition hazard can spark.
For explosion protection, they are available as interlocking devices without guard locking or with monitored guard locking.
The transponder-coded actuators have unique coding. The actuators must be taught-in by the integrated evaluation electronics for unicode version safety switches. It is only possible to switch the safety outputs using the actuator already taught-in. As such the unicode principle provides a high level of protection against tampering on bypassing safety guards.
Solenoid Locking Safety Switch | CTP ATEX Features:
- Suitable for usage in zone 2 and 22 (gases and dusts)
- Compact design
- Integrated evaluation electronics
- With door monitoring signal
- 2 safe semiconductor outputs
- Safety switches as interlocking device of type 4
- Guard locking with safe monitoring for the protection of personnel
- Maximum safety level PL e, category 4
- Locking force of 2600 N
- Can have up to 20 devices connected in the series
- Meets standards EN ISO 13849-1 and EN ISO 14119 for a type 2 switch with a high coding level.