The output from Solid State Multiplexer channel is wired to a differential input channel on the data logger.As the Multiplexer AM25T sequentially changes channels, the data logger measures the output from each thermocouple in sequence.
Type T, E, J, and K thermocouple measurements are standard; other thermocouple types are also supported (depends on data logger model and operating system).
Features of Solid State Multiplexer for Thermocouples or Low Voltage Sensors AM25T
- Multiplexes up to 25 thermocouples
- Allows several AM25Ts to be controlled by one data logger
- Includes an on-board PRT that serves as a reference junction
- Conforms to EN55022-1:1995 and EN50082-1:1992
- MUXPOWER-L and MUXSIGNAL-L cables available to interface with data logger
Specifications of Solid State Multiplexer for Thermocouples or Low Voltage Sensors AM25T
- Power: 9.6 to 16 Vdc (under load), unregulated
- Current drain: 0.5 mA, quiescent; 1.0 mA, active
- Maximum switching current: 25 mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° to 85°C