Using solid state relays, it is possible to achieve a very smooth power flow to the load. Switching cycles as low as 1 second are normal using these devices.
When mounted correctly with heat transfer paste on a correctly sized heat sink, they will switch reliably for many years. Please seek advice if using close to maximum current rating. A red LED shows when power is on (where fitted).
Fan cooling is recommended for applications above 40 amps continuous
- Zero cross switching
- Internal RC snubber
- Input / output optical isolation 600V
- AC-90 to 280V rating at each current capacity
- 3-32 V DC trigger voltage or 90-280V AC according to model
- Trigger current draw 10-20mA depending on voltage for DC 2-5mA for AC
- Turn on voltage 3VDC or 90 VAC
- Turn off voltage 1 VDC or 10 VAC