Designed for heavy duty operation, the Adtron S35FA-20 performs under conditions of extended temperatures, high shock and vibration and rapid temperature gradients. A range of capacities are available to meet the needs of virtually every application.
No system modifications are required to replace an existing SCSI hard disk installed in a system, thereby making it easy to upgrade the performance and reliability of the computing engine to solid-state performance.
Applications of Solid State Storage - S35FA-20(Flashpak SCSI) Data Storage Solid State Disk:
- Defense and Aerospace
- Industrial Automation
Benefits of Solid State Storage - S35FA-20(Flashpak SCSI) Data Storage Solid State Disk:
- Up to 32GB capacity in 14.6mm height
- Delivers high reliability, durability and data integrity by integrating SLC NAND flash with Adtron advanced flash management
- Eliminates performance bottlenecks and need for battery backup systems inherent in legacy volatile cache-based architectures
- No seek and minimal access time improves system performance
- No noise improves the work environment
- Low heat dissipation and low power consumption reduces cost
Adtron rigorous qualification procedures and design validations including accelerated life and write endurance tests achieve superior flash disk quality, extended life span, high reliability and rugged durability in the most demanding applications.