With enhanced operating reliability, extended mean time before failure (MTBF), and rugged durability, the Adtron S35FB Flashpak disk excels in mission critical applications where the value of lost data is high.
The Adtron S35FB flash disk uses Adtron ArrayPro technology to deliver exceptional sustained read/write performances and capacities to meet your demanding application needs.
Adtron SmartStorage™ architecture enables the S35FB solid state disk to emulate industry standard fixed disk and tape storage products with operating characteristics familiar to system designers.
Designed for heavy duty operation, Adtron S35FB Flashpak flash disks perform under conditions of extended temperatures, high shock and vibration, and rapid temperature gradients. Extensive capacity configurability provides a range of solutions to meet the needs of virtually any application.
The industry standard Ultra Wide SCSI interface simplifies the integration of flash storage memory in any compatible computing platform and operating environment.
The Adtron S35FB Flashpak is available with either a 68-pin unitized connector, or the 80-pin Single Connector Attachment (SCA-2) connector for direct backplane attachment.
No system modifications are required to replace a SCSI hard disk drive in an existing embedded application making it easy to upgrade the reliability of the computing platform to all solid state performance.
For defense applications requiring data security, Adtron EraSure™ data security technology provides multiple levels of programmable declassification and access control techniques.
EraSure Clear is a simple function that eliminates data on the flash disk, after which the flash disk is reusable. EraSure Sanitize follows one of several common sanitize procedures or a custom sanitize procedure may be pre-programmed.
Features of Solid State Storage - S35FB(Flashpak SCSI) Solid State Disk:
- Adtron ArrayPro technology with full flash disk operations using 3.5-inch IDE disk drives
- >Parallel array processing provides unmatched flash disk performance
- Proven industry standards coupled with Adtron technology
- >Standard SCSI interface delivers unparalleled operating system compatibility
- No system modifications required for replacements of SCSI hard disks
- >Easily replace rotating hard disk drives with proven reliability solid state flash technology
- Ultra Wide SCSI interface
- >Ability to run application operations in LVD or SE modes
- Adtron EraSure data security technology provides data declassification options
- >Compliant with NISPOM DoD 5220.22-M, NSA 130-2, Air Force AFSSI-5020, Army AR380-19 and Navy NAVSO P-5239-26