Single and dual slot versions mount in a 3.5-inch floppy drive bay. Used with ATA flash PC Cards, the S35P provides the durability and reliability of a solid state, removable storage device for commercial or industrial temperature ranges.
Designed for demanding applications in telecommunications, military computers, digital imaging, data security and ruggedized data storage, the S35P brings high performance and compatibility with desktop, workstation and server computers through an industry standard SCSI interface.
Applications of Solid State Storage - S35P(Flashpak SCSI) PC Card Drive:
- Telecommunications switches
- Network routers
- Military computer systems
- Factory automation
- Aviation and ground vehicle-based computers
- Hardened industrial control systems
- Data transfer from portable to desktop computers
- Flight mission data transfer
Features of Solid State Storage - S35P(Flashpak SCSI) PC Card Drive:
- Uses PC cards instead of disks to operate as a standard SCSI removable storage drive
- Emulates SCSI removable media disk
- Single and dual slot versions
- Compatible with most operating systems without additional software
- Compatible with PC Card Type I, II, and III cards
- Built-in active SCSI bus termination ensures high quality bus signal
- Requires only 5VDC for operation
- Proven reliability and compatibility make these drives suitable for a wide range of applications
- When used as a hard disk replacement, the S35P can combine the capacity of both PC cards
- Compatible with ATA flash and hard disk, CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MMC cards and SRAM. Some media require a PC card adapter.