- Aeration loosens product allowing it to flow – minimum back pressure puts energy where it is needed the most – in the silo.
- Directional Air Flow – forces air to move along the bin wall, freeing product, assuring good clean-out.
- Gentle Vibration – keeps product flowing, without allowing it to compact or plug.
- No Airline plugging. Patented disk seals tightly against the silo wall and prevents airline plugging.
- Robust Design. Will not tear if cut, pick up moisture and is unaffected by temperatures up to 350° F (170° C),
- Material Compatible. Silicon rubber standard in blue or white (both food grade/FDA approved), or black or white EPDM.
- Versatility. Numerous combinations of stems, fittings and airlines to fit your application. Can be used with high pressure/low volume compressed air or with low pressure/ high volume blower air.
- Easy Installation. Fits both conical and square bins, EZ-In (Easy-In) kits also available for installation without getting inside the bin.
For further information about Solimar Fluidisers visit Kockums Bulk Systems at http://www.kockumsbulk.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Kockums Bulk Systems team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Providing Solutions To The Process Industry