It is suitable for both compound coatings and chocolate and for medium operating speeds of up to approx. 6 m/min.
All the basic components are made from stainless steel and are identical to those in the ENROMAT® M4-Custom machine.
The B4 is thus the more economical alternative to the M4, and by fitting an external SOLLICH TURBOTEMPER® TC you still enjoy the benefits of our tried and tested TURBO tempering system.
The machines are suitable for full, half or bottom-coating of pralines, bars, pastries etc. with chocolate.
- Outstanding characteristics of the ENROMAT® B4 Basic:
- hygienic design with stainless steel surfaces or maximum cleanliness and ease of cleaning
- machine widths of 820 to 1400 mm
- practically no restrictions on the rate at which chocolate is used due to external tempering blower operating within a tolerance of only ± 1% over the entire width of the machine
- specially developed stored program control system for maximum ease of operation
- consistent thickness of base due to patented bottom roller. Easy to clean due to open design.
As well as the option to extend the enrobing line by the addition of a THERMO FLOW® cooling tunnel, a comprehensive range of extra equipment is available:
- bottom coaters and pre-coating machines
- sprinkling devices operating from above or polydimensionally
- the DECORMATIC® automatic decorating system, Type DC4
- decorating rollers
- biscuit turn-over device
- product depositor and removal device
- truffle depositors
- truffle powdering and spiking stations
- cluster formers
- forming and extruding systems for pralines and bars
- chocolate tanks and pumps