Erabond Concrete is a fast drying product that reduces the time the primed surface is exposed. This decreases the risk of contamination settling on the surface and saves spray coating applicators considerable time and money.
Erabond Concrete has the following advantages over traditional water based epoxy technology:
- Single component - no need to mix two components together at the correct mixing ratio.
- Fast drying - typically 1.5 - 2 hours at 25°C.
- Low viscosity - aids penetration of the concrete.
- Excellent bond strength to the concrete and spray elastomer (polyurethane/polyurea) top coats.
- Dries to hard film - resists outgassing from the concrete which mitigates against blister formation in the top coat.
- Economical - attractive unit pricing coupled with coverage rate of circa 7m²/Kg.
Handy tip - for filling small surface defects in the concrete slab, Erabond Concrete can be mixed with sand and then trowelled in place prior to over coating with spray elastomer.
For more information on Erabond Concrete, please contact Era Polymers.