The Sony Snap Lab can print directly from camera cards from all current digital media types.
The attached LCD screen allows the user to control color, density, contrast.
It can also adjust B&W and sepia effects, red-eye reduction and custom graphics. This unit also does package, multi-up and index printing.
The Sony Snap Lab can be used as a stand alone printing station or connected to a computer.
Computer requirements are Windows 2000 Professional/XP Professional/XP Home Edition and a USB 2.0 connection.
The Sony Snap Lab Digital Photofinishing system accepts today's most popular digital media.
High Speed/High Quality
- Share photos instantly
- 4X6 prints in 15 seconds.
- High volume printing in short time.
- Photolab like quality.
Compact and Stylish
- Only 24lbs - Easy to move
- Small footprint- Fits almost anywhere
- Adjustable LCD tilt angle
Easy to Use
- No PC needed
- Simple to use interface
- Intuitive interface allows end users to use without help
- Easy, no-mess media replacement
Photo Editing Without a PC
- Zoom, crop, rotate
- Color adjustment
- Red-eye reduction
- Sepia/Black and White
- Add borders and text
- Prints split images and package prints
- 2UPCC15 Paper size (after print): 5 x 7 inches Contents: Paper roll for 172 prints x 2 Ribbon cartridge x 2
- 2UPCC14 Paper size (after print): 4 x 6 inches Contents: Paper roll for 200 prints x 2 Ribbon cartridge x 2
- Printing Method Dye Sublimation Thermal Transfer
- Resolution 300 dpi
- Gradation 256 levels (8 bits) each for Yellow, Cyan, Magenta
- Image Pixels Transferred 2UPC-C15: 1536 x 2148 dots
- 2UPC-C14: 1248 x 1848 dots
- 2UPC-C13: 1100 x 1536 dots
- Picture Size 2UPC-C15: 5 x 7 inches (127 x 178 mm)
- 2UPC-C14: 4 x 6 inches (102 x 152 mm)
- 2UPC-C13: 3.5 x 5 inches (89 x 127 mm)
- Printing Time* 2UPC-C15: Approximately 17 seconds
- 2UPC-C14: Approximately 16 seconds
- 2UPC-C13: Approximately 13 seconds
- Print Capacity 2UPC-C15: 172 prints per roll/ribbon cartridge
- 2UPC-C14: 200 prints per roll/ribbon cartridge
- 2UPC-C13: 300 prints per roll/ribbon cartridge
- Paper Feed Method Roll paper, Automatic loading from paper holder
- Ink Supply Method Ink ribbon cartridge