The use of Davey's patented and unique heat maintenance technology ensures that up to 96% of effective energy is used saving you money in the long run and keeping your bath water warmer for longer.
Compact and flexible to install, the Celsior spa bath pumps are available in a range of control options:
- Airswitch controlled
- Airswitch with heat boost and
- Electronic touchpad controlled with heat boost.
- An option is available for any spa bath application.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 50 percentage quieter than other pumps, the Celsior spa bath pump provides a more enjoyable spa experience that will not disturb your well deserved relaxation or that of your neighbours.
- With pumps as large as 2 horsepower, and three unique patented features, Celsior pumps deliver greater water flow and pressure, enlivening your spa for a complete massaging effect.
- Davey Heat Recovery technology maintains the temperature of your spa for longer by utilising waste energy which is otherwise lost when using traditional style spa pumps. Celsior is environmentally friendly and highly efficient with up to 96 percentage effective energy usage.
- Airswitch or touchpad controlled, the Celsior is available as a heat maintenance pump or supplied with an in-built heater for that added heat boost.
- The high efficiency impeller lowers running costs, delivering savings of up to 15 percentage over older style spa bath pumps and the unique impeller neck ring increases water pressure and flow.
- Quick and easy to install using the Davey ‘Flexibrax’ it makes wall mounting possible with no extra parts and maximises the flexibility and space within your bathroom. The IP56 protective enclosures make Celsior ideal for outdoor installation without the need for expensive covers.
- Designed to exceed standards for electrical safety, Celsior has up to 5 safety devices that monitor environmental and pump conditions. It's self drain design discards the water from the pump after each use preventing build up of stale unhygienic water for added peace of mind.
- ‘No water’ protection prevents heater operation if the pump is run in the absence of water and all Celsior® models feature automatic shutdown protection if the pump is run without water or the suction is blocked. The built-in automatic air bleed, enables air to be released from the pump, to assist priming performance in difficult installations.
- Quiet, high quality, heavy duty, and manufactured with a Davey pump and motor the Celsior range is assured of dependibility for years to come.