Crompton Lighting | Light Fittings and Electric Lamps
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament.
The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces.Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland.