Special Lamps | Xenon Lamps
24V Xenon cable lighting combines the benefits of a compact and discreet illumination system with those of xenon technology. Incandescent xenon lamps consist of a tungsten filament, encased in a glass envelope filled with xenon gas, which replenishes the lamp filament and providing a average rated lamp life of 10000 hours.
These lamps fit into a polycarbonate lamp holder which are mounted on insulated PVC cable. The cable can be attached to most surfaces and can be easily concealed behind pelmets, cabinets, shelves and architraves.
This system provides a versatile and cost effective method of accenting features in commercial and domestic interiors.
Features of Xenon Lamps
- High quality 5W incandescent xenon lamp available in clear and frosted finishes with an average rated lamp life of 10000 hours
- Polycarbonate lamp holder complete with reflector, rated at 130°C
- Insulated 2.0mm² 15 amp PVC cable rated at 105°C
- End cap available
- For decorative domestic and commercial applications where a concealable and long life light source is required
- Illumination of pelmets, stairs, architraves, under cabinets, etc.
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Recommended spacing is one lamp per 100mm
- For every 10 lamps a 24V/50W transformer is required