The following lists just some of the special variants and the purpose in each case:
- Clear Stock; For a 'no-label' direct printed appearance.
- Clear Liner; For high-speed application (extra backing-paper strength).
- Metalised Stocks; For high-impact metalic visual effect.
- Destructable Stock; For tamper-evident labels.
- Soluble Stock; For re-cycling.
- Uncoated Stocks; For 'offset' printed textured surfaces - including Impresstik's proprietary 'Arctic White' ultra-white paper.
- Special Purpose Adhesives; Including ultra permanent, cold temperature, direct-food contact, and 'removable' grades.