Rocol is a world leader in cutting fluid technology with the renowned RTD hand applied cutting lubricant for metalworking, a market leader in its range of Foodlube - authorised food safe lubricants and its Sapphire range of bearing greases.
The Rocol Site Safety products, such as Speciality Industrial and Food Grade Lubricants are designed to make premises, structures and public areas safer for public to use. These include the Easyline range of line marking paints and Safe Step anti-slip coatings.
ITW Polymers & Fluids is a leading Australian manufacturer of quality branded consumable products used in the industrial, consumer, mining, and construction markets.
These products include:
• Galmet - Metal Protection and Restoration Paints
• Devcon - Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Epoxies and Urethanes
• Rocol - Speciality Industrial and Food Grade Lubricants
• Molybond - Heavy Duty Mining Lubricants
• Epirez - Epoxy and Cement Systems for Flooring, Concrete Repair and Structural Grouting
• Scrubs - Hand Cleaning Wipes
• Permatex - Adhesives and Sealants
ITW Polymers & Fluids products are manufactured in a state of the art factory located in Sydney Australia. With distribution centres located in most major Australian capital cities and New Zealand, ITW Polymers & Fluids is well placed to service its customers in the Industrial, Mining and Infrastructure markets.
As a business unit of Illinois Tool Works (ITW), ITW Polymers & Fluids is supported by over 60,000 men and women, in more than 825 decentralized business units who are focused on creating value-added products and innovative customer solutions.