The R&S FSU spectrum analyzers are performance leaders in dynamic range, phase noise, level accuracy, and resolution bandwidth - all factors that are essential for the user's ability to design, characterize, and manufacture next generation wireless elements.
- Frequency range 20 Hz to 3.6 GHz, 8 GHz, 26.5 GHz, 46 GHz and 50 GHz
- Displayed average noise level -158 dBm (1 Hz)
- Phase noise -123 dBc (1 Hz) at 10 kHz
- TOI typ. +25 dBm
- Resolution bandwidth 1 Hz to 50 MHz
High measurement speed
- Fast ACP in time domain
- Up to 70 measurements per second (including trace transfer via GPIB)
Unmatched number of features
- Measurement routines for TOI, MC ACP(R), OBW, CCDF, APD, etc. as standard
- Application firmware available for GSM/EDGE, Bluetooth, WCDMA/HSDPA/TD-SCDMA, CDMA2000/1xEV-DV/1xEV-DO, ..