SpecView from Watlow is an easy-to-use human machine interface (HMI) solution for providing a cost-effective user interface to Watlow controllers including the EZ-ZONE integrated controllers and third-party products.
SpecView from Watlow was designed for industrial users with features such as data logging, trending and support for bar code readers and touch screens. Errors are reduced, for any process, by creating application-specific screens. The software provides a historical replay option, easy-to-use recipe features and remote access options, including LAN, internet and modem.
SPECVIEW System RequirementsCompatible Operating Systems:
- Windows Vista (all versions)
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP (Home and Professional)
- Windows 2000 (Workstation and Professional)
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows ME
- Windows 98
- Windows 95 (help not supported)
- Pentium processor or equivalent Celeron or AMD
- 64MB RAM (128MB or more recommended)
- 30MB hard disk space to install SpecView from Watlow
- Additional disk space for data logging
- Instrument connection: RS232 / RS485 / RS422 / Ethernet / OPC
- USB port for the key
- Pentium 4 (or Celeron or AMD equivalent) 2.0Ghz
- 256MB RAM
- 80GB hard disk
Please use the Industrysearch form for more information.