This 20 litre biohazard spill kit is ideal for unknown small spills and is ideal for hospitals, service stations, shopping centres, schools, workshops, warehouses, factories – any public area.
Spill Kit Type: Use for cleaning up bio hazardous spills such as blood and bodily fluids, as well as general purpose spills if needed.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 20 litres.
- Contains a encapsulating powder that when mixed with water, solidifies the spill into a spadable mass.
- Sanitising liquid is used to sanitise and cleanup spill area. Helps reduce unpleasant smells.
- 1 x Encapsulating Powder, 5kg
- 1 x Aussan Sanitiser Detergent, 500ml
- 1 x Plastic Scoop and Scraper
- 1 x Face Mask
- 1 x Disposable Apron
- 1 x Latex Gloves
- 10 x Fabric Wipes
- 4 x Infectious Waste Bag and Cable Tie
- 1 x Operating Instructions
Australian Made and Owned