This zip-locked biohazard spill kit is ideal for unknown small spills and is ideal for hospitals, service stations, shopping centres, schools, workshops, warehouses, factories – any public area.
Biohazard spill kits are designed for spills of bodily fluids, along with any small spills of unknown liquids. This biohazard spill kit includes an encapsulating powder that turns the spill into a solidified mass when mixed with water. This then enables the responder to quickly and easily retrieve the spill and dispose of accordingly. It will reduce workplace and public risks by rapidly cleaning up bodily fluids and other unknown spills.
Application: Hospitals, Service Stations, Shopping centres, Schools, workshops, warehouses, factories.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 2 litres.
- Contains a encapsulating powder that when mixed with water, solidifies the spill into a spadable mass.
- Use plastic scoop and pan to lift and place into disposal bag.
- Sanitising liquid is used to sanitise and cleanup spill area. Helps reduce unpleasant smells.
- Spill Kit includes label, laminated re-order form & operating instructions.
- Spill Kit is supplied in a yellow satchel.
Shipping weight: 500 grams
Shipping dimensions: 23cm x 25cm x 3cm
Australian Made and Owned