This 130L universal spill kit has been developed to absorb every day spills of coolant, solvent, oil, degreaser, paint, blood, mild acids – all liquids.
Application: Indoor, outdoor - wherever liquids are stored, handled, used and spilt.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 130 litres
- Locate this general purpose spill kit close to areas that store day-to-day liquids.
- Contains general purpose floor-sweep and polypropylene all-liquid maintenance absorbents.
- Polypropylene is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in liquid.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- General purpose spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilized and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long-handled or non-sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Spill kit is supplied in a blue 120 litre wheelie bin. (A choice of colour is also available to suit individual requirements.)
Shipping weight: 29kgs
Shipping dimensions: 55cm x 50cm x 90cm
Australian Made and Owned