Spill Kit Type: Ideal for absorbing coolants, oil, fuel, degreasers, blood, bodily fluids, as well as mild acids, bases and liquid based chemicals.
- Designed to fit into smaller trucks, utes and vans to combat non-aggressive liquid spills
- Contains general purpose polypropylene absorbents pads and booms which are colour-coded grey.
- Polypropylene is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in liquid.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Spill kit is supplied in a blue canvacon, heavy-duty, re-sealable, waterproof and dust-proof bag.
- General purpose spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
Absorbent capacity: 25 litres
- Lightweight spill kit packed in a weatherproof carry bag
- Ideal for small warehouses, offices, or retail stores
- 2 x Boom (1.2m x 72mm)
- 10 x Pad (41cm x 51 cm)
- 1 x PVC Gloves
- 1 x Disposal Bag
Australian Made and Owned