Application: The SKC10 pail is a hazmat spill kit (also known as chemical or hazchem spill kits) ideal for small workshops, warehouses, laboratories, schools – any work areas where spills of mixed liquids may occur.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 14 litres
Hazchem spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Handy pail spill kit for a variety of small spills.
- Contains polypropylene hazchem maintenance absorbents.
- Clean, inert, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Chemical spill kit is supplied in a heavy-duty 10 litre pail.
- Chemical spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Chemical spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
Shipping weight: 2 kg
Shipping dimensions: 28cm x 28cm x 25cm
Australian Made and Owned