Our Hazchem eco mini truck spill kit is the perfect spill kit specifically designed to easily fit tight spaces in a vehicle for extra convenience. Use in locations where small quantities of aggressive liquids are kept.
Spill Kit Type: Ideal for absorbing acids, bases and aggressive chemicals.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 35 litres
Hazchem spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Handy and portable chemical spill response kit for a variety of spills.
- Contains polypropylene hazchem maintenance absorbents.
- Clean, inert, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This hazchem spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- Chemical spill kit is supplied in a red canvacon, heavy-duty, re-sealable, waterproof and dust-proof bag.
- Chemical spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Chemical spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
- 3 x Boom (1.2m x 75mm)
- 20 x Pads (45cm x 45cm)
- 1 x PVC Gloves
- 1 x Disposal Bag
Australian Made and Owned
For more information contact Global Spill Control