Global Spill Control's high performance hazchem spill kits are ideal for use in workshops, warehouses, factories, chemical plants and laboratories, transport depots and wherever hazardous chemicals are stored, handled and spilt. Our High Performance Hazchem Spill Kit is the solution for those who need plenty of absorbent capacity and a range of clean up tools.
Spill Kit Type: Perfectly designed for absorbing acids, bases, coolants, solvents, oils and other hazardous chemicals.
Absorbent Capacity: Up to 185 litres
Hazchem spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Premium hazchem spill response kit for sizeable spills.
- Contains polypropylene hazchem maintenance absorbents.
- Clean, inert, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This large spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Hazchem spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilized and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit is supplied in a red 120 litre wheelie bin.
- Bins are well sealed against dust and water ingress and manufactured from UV-stabilised polyethylene that is tough and corrosion resistant.
Shipping weight: 20 kg approx
Shipping dimensions: 55cm x 50cm x 90cm
Australian made and owned