Global Spill Control’s Hazchem Truck Spill Kits are ideal for use in workshops, warehouses, factories, chemical plants and laboratories, transport depots and wherever hazardous chemicals are stored, handled and spilt. Our Hazchem Truck Spill Kit is a portable pack convenient for storage in cars, trucks, vans and delivery vehicles.
Spill Kit Type: Perfectly designed for absorbing acids, bases, coolants, solvents, oils and other hazardous chemicals.
Absorbent Capacity: 131 litres
Hazchem spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Handy and portable hazchem spill response kit for a variety of spills.
- Contains polypropylene hazchem maintenance absorbents.
- Clean, inert, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This hazchem spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Chemical spill kit is supplied in a red canvacon, heavy-duty, re-sealable, waterproof and dust-proof bag.
- Chemical spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Chemical spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
Shipping weight: 6 kg
Shipping dimensions: 84cm x 88cm x 35cm
Australian Made and Owned