Global Spill Control’s Maintenance Spill Kit, Global Peat Kit is the perfect solution for spilt oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products. With over 25 years of experience manufacturing Spill Kits, our Global Peat Kits are designed for use on unsealed areas, car parks, mine sites - wherever small everyday spills occur.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 100 litres
- Use this 120 litre wheelie bin kit for small, everyday oil and fuel spills on unsealed surfaces and other outdoor environments.
- Contains Global Peat Floor Sweep.
- Highly absorbent (approximately 5 times its own weight in oil).
- Global Peat has strong wicking action which encapsulates hydrocarbons on contact.
- Global Peat is Hydrophobic (repels water) - absorbs hydrocarbons in dry or wet conditions.
- Global Peat is Bio-active.
- For disposal use land farm, high temperature incinerator or appropriate landfill.
- Spill Kit includes hand scoop, UV resistant label, re-order form and operating instructions.
- Spill Kit is supplied in a 120 litre wheelie bin with a choice of colours available to suit individual requirements.
Shipping weight: 24 kg
Shipping dimensions: 55cm x 50cm x 90cm
Australian Made and Owned