Application: To contain and clean up spills on harbours, ponds and other inland water ways.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 275 litres
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills around waterways, marinas, harbours and ponds.
- Includes 45 metres of mini air boom for rapid control and containment of the spill.
- Contains 15 metres (5x 3m lengths) of oil and fuel absorbent polypropylene snap hook booms.
- Polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents are clean, non-allergenic and non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This large water spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Water spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilized and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit is supplied in a 360 litre green wheelie bin.
- Bins are well sealed against dust and water ingress and manufactured from UV-stabilised polyethylene that is tough and corrosion resistant
Shipping weight: 55 kg
Shipping dimensions: 85 x 62 x 110 cm
Australian Made and Owned