Global Spill Control | Australian spill and safety equipment
Global Spill Control (GSC) is an Australian owned and operated business servicing both Australian and international industrial, mining and oil and gas sectors since 1991. GSC manufactures spill and safety equipment locally in Melbourne and supplies warehouses in Brisbane, Sydney and Perth. Our team has comprehensive knowledge of spill recovery equipment and techniques both on land and water.
Our aim is to provide you the right products, at the right place at the right time. We will ensure your people receive the equipment that gets the job done safely for the least cost, helping your company protect both your personnel and the environment you work within.
- We ensure customers receive orders accurately and quickly.
- In stock orders are shipped from our warehouses Australia wide within 24 hours.
- 97% of our products are Australian Made. This means we can offer you very competitive prices in comparison to other competitor’s imported products - backed up with a price match guarantee.
- Our emphasis is on keeping up to date and in the know with current legislation and trends so we can keep you informed.
- The GSC team is available for emergency spill equipment support 24 hours a day.
- GSC delivers product training - from toolbox style sessions to full three hour competency-based training.
Global Spill Control continues to develop products that make spill and safety an easier and more cost-effective exercise for all our customers.
97% of our product range is manufactured at our factory in Melbourne, Australia. Our factory includes state-of-the-art sign printing facilities, metal workshops, one of the largest indoor powder-coating facilities in Australia as well as our own in-house poly line to manufacture absorbent pads and rolls.
Global Spill Control holds a Letter of Recognised Supply from the Australian Department of Defence and is a proud licensee of the Australian Made campaign.
East Coast HQ - 202 Settlement Road, Thomastown, ...