Application: Unsealed areas around mine sites, drilling rigs and truck stops. Components designed for harsh conditions.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 75 litres
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Portable oil and fuel spill kit designed for spills around trucks and machinery or in smaller workshops.
- Contains Global Peat floorsweep and polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Spill kit is supplied in a tough, heavy duty waterproof black barrel with a screw-top lid..
- Oil and fuel spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Barrel spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
Shipping weight: 15kgs
Shipping dimensions: 40cm x 40cm x 62cm
Australian Made and Owned