This budget-priced 55L oil and fuel spill kit cleans up oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products. It's ideal for
Application: Sealed floors in workshops, warehouses, loading docks, factories or other indoor work sites.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 55 litres
- Low cost option best suited to small or irregular spills.
- Contains a range of economically priced floorsweep, absorbent booms and absorbent wipes.
- Budgetsorb organic floor absorbent is an absorbent that is light weight and easy to use.
- Spill Kit includes label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions.
- Spill Kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- A Global Audit Tag is included and when fitted, will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Spill Kit includes label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained in a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV stabilised and colour coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of kit and product absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise Emergency response instructions.
- Spill Kit can be converted to a "Pollution Control Station" with accessories such as shovels (long handled or non sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Spill Kit is supplied in a 120 litre wheelie bin with a choice of colours available to suit individual requirements.
Shipping weight: 20kgs
Shipping dimensions: 55cm x 50cm x 90cm
Australian Made and Owned