Our eco SKHET truck spill kit is designed to easily fit tight spaces in a vehicle for extra convenience, and is ideal for absorbing oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products. Is best suited for use on areas such as unsealed areas around mine sites, drilling rigs and truck stops. Its components have been designed for harsh conditions with the bag kit suitable for medium sized trucks, small workshops and machinery.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 37 litres
- Small and compact kit with a big punch absorbency.
- Components designed for harsh conditions.
- Contains a variety of Envirosorb premium polypropylene oil and fuel only absorbents and organic Global Peat ground and floor absorbent.
- Envirosorb is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in oil and is highly water repellent (hydrophobic).
- Global Peat is highly oil absorbent (approximately 5 times its own weight in oil), light weight and easy to use.
- Spill Kit includes labelled bag, laminated re-order form and operating instructions.
- UV stabilised and colour coded labels are fitted to the front of the bag kit.
- Spill Kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill Kit is supplied in a highly visible 'safety yellow' water resistant carry bag.
- Velcro closure allows easy opening and closing with handles included for carrying or hanging on a wall.
Shipping weight: 2kgs
Shipping dimensions: 39cm x 34cm x 17cm
Australian Made and Owned