High Performance Indoor Spill Kit is the perfect solution for spilt oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents or other petroleum products.
With over 25 years of experience manufacturing Spill Kits, our High Performance Indoor Spill Kit are designed for extreme conditions, such as unsealed areas around mine sites, drilling rigs and truck stops. Ideal for spills tending not to travel from point of release.
Absorbent capacity: 175 litres
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
Highly visible premium oil and fuel spill kit for larger spills.
Contains Floorsorb ground absorbent and polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Floorsorb is a clean and low dust floorsweep.
- Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Oil and fuel spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilized and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Oil spill response kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long-handled or non-sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Oil spill response kit is supplied in a yellow 120 litre wheelie bin. (A choice of colour is also available to suit individual requirements.)
Shipping weight: 25 kg
Shipping dimensions: 55cm x 50cm x 90cm
Australian Made and Owned