The SKHMDT is a truck oil spill kit and is ideal on unsealed areas around mine sites, drilling rigs and truck stops. Its components have been designed for harsh conditions with the bag kit suitable for medium sized trucks, small workshops and machinery. It is an economical solution for cleaning up oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products.
Absorbent capacity: 58 litres
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Great all-round slim spill kit designed to fit tight spaces in a vehicle cab.
- Components designed for harsh conditions
- Contains a variety of Envirosorb premium polypropylene oil and fuel only absorbents and organic Global Peat ground and floor absorbent.
- Envirosorb is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in oil and is highly water repellent (hydrophobic).
- Global Peat is highly oil absorbent (approximately 5 times its own weight in oil), light weight and easy to use.
- Spill Kit includes labelled bag, laminated re-order form and operating instructions.
- UV stabilised and colour coded labels are fitted to the front of the bag kit.
- Spill Kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill Kit is supplied in a highly visible 'safety yellow' water resistant carry bag.
- Velcro closure allows easy opening and closing with handles included for carrying or hanging on a wall.
Shipping weight: 4kgs
Shipping dimensions: 64cm x 58cm x 17cm
Australian Made and Owned