The SKH120O is an organic spill kit ideal for areas around mine sites, drilling rigs and truck stops. Its organic components have been manufactured from natural materials so used absorbents can biodegrade at suitable land farm facilities to minimise disposal costs
Absorbent capacity: Up to 220 litres
Organic oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of organic cotton absorbents which are able to absorb up to 25 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Organic cotton absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.=
Highly visible organic spill kit for larger oil and fuel spills.
Contains Global Peat floorsweep and organic cotton oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Oil and fuel spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilized and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long-handled or non-sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Spill kit is supplied in a green 120 litre wheelie bin. (A choice of colour is also available to suit individual requirements.)
Shipping weight: 24 kg
Shipping dimensions: 55 x 50 x 90 cm
Australian Made and Owned