Our oil and fuel petrol pack spill kit is specifically designed to easily fit tight spaces in a vehicle for extra convenience. Is ideal for absorbing oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products. Is best suited for use on sealed areas such as workshops, warehouses, loading docks, manufacturing stores.
Absorbent capacity: Up to 47 litres
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
Handy and portable grab bag oil and fuel spill response kit.
Ideal for workshops, warehouses that handle small quantities of oils and fuels.
Contains polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Oil and fuel spill response kit is supplied in a yellow canvacon, heavy-duty, re-sealable, waterproof and dust-proof bag.
- Velcro closure allows easy opening and closing with handles included for carrying or hanging on a wall.
- Oil and fuel spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Indoor oil spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
Shipping weight: 4 kg
Shipping dimensions: 64cm x 58cm x 10cm
Australian Made and Owned