The SKH450 is a large oil spill kit ideal for unsealed areas around mine sites, drilling rigs and truck stops. Its components have been designed to withstand harsh conditions.
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Jumbo sized premium oil and fuel spill kit for fast moving larger spills.
- Contains Global Peat floorsweep and polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This large spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Oil and fuel spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the space case.
- UV-stabilized and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the space case. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit is supplied in a high strength space case, usually blue or grey.
- Case will not rust or dent and resists dust and water ingress. Space case is made from UV-stabilised polyethylene plastic.
Weight: 65 kg
Dimensions: 55 x 67 x 110 cm
Absorbency Capactiy: 490 Litres
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.