Kits can be customized to individual requirements.
- Determine spill kit type required
- a) GENERAL PURPOSE Clean-up of most liquids used in factories and
- b) OIL & HYDROCARBON Clean-up of oils, fuels and other non-water
- soluble liquids. Not suitable for water based liquids
- c) HAZCHEM Clean-up of aggressive liquids. Suitable for most chemical
- Determine the size kit required according to the absorbent capacity of the spill kit. The absorbent capacity of the kit will vary according to the viscosity of the liquid to be contained.
- Consider also the portability of the kits, where several smaller kits in different locations may be more versatile than a larger kit in one location.
High strength absorbent pads.
- 450 x 500mm
- absorbs approx. 2lt ea.
Drain Seals SK2860
- Ensure no spills enter drains.
- Flexible, effective and reusable
- Resistant to water, oil and most aggressive chemicals
- 450mm x 450mm x 5mm
- 600mm x 600mm x 5mm
- 900mm x 900mm x 5mm
Spill Bunding SK2870
- Fast, versatile, cost effective bunding system
- Heavy duty construction suitable for tempory or permanent applications
- Resistant to most chemicals
- Size determined by application requirements