The Spill Response Bag contains several different C.I.Agent® polymer devices — a C.I.Agent® Quick Deployment Boom, C.I.Agent® Granules, and C.I.Agent® Bilge Bags — all for immediate deployment on spills. The Spill Response Bag can be custom designed to meet the specific needs of any application.
C.I.Agent® Spill Response Bags are excellent for industrial and marine applications. The small size of the Spill Response Bag allows it to be tucked behind seats of utility, response and service trucks, and in storage areas on pleasure boats and small commercial vessels. Marina operators can use the Spill Response Bags at fueling stations to contain spills and clean up sheens, gasoline, diesel fuel, and other hydrocarbon spills.
The C.I.Agent® Spill Response Bag measures 17” wide by 20” tall by 8” deep.
Immediate response capabilities for both hydrocarbon spill containment and clean up.
Solidification rate by weight: 1 part C.I.Agent® Granules to 4 parts contaminant.
The Solidification rate for the C.I.Agent® Bilge Bag is 1 to 8 by weight depending on the application. A 100’ C.I.Agent® Quick Deployment Boom is capable of containing over 300 gals. of diesel fuel.
- Fits easily into small storage compartments on boats and behind seats of response vehicles and service trucks.
- Booms are reusable; will not drip or leach out.
- Can be disposed of in most land fills eliminating the “Cradle to Grave Liability” and the cost associated with
hazardous waste disposal.*
The C.I.Agent® Spill Response Bag is available in two colors: Safety Glow Orange and Lime Glow Green. Bags can be customized with C.I.Agent® products to meet the specific needs of the client.
Standard C.I.Agent® Spill Response Bag contains:
- 12’x1” C.I.Agent® Quick Deployment Boom
- 10 lbs. C.I.Agent® Granules in 1/2 lb. dissolvable pouches
- 12”x12” C.I.Agent® Bilge Bag Garbage Bag Heavy-duty Gloves
*Always check with Local, State, and Federal Regulations prior to disposal.