Emergency response trailers are customised to suit your application, location and environment.
Choose from our range of standard spill response trailers or have our experienced team customise a trailer for your specific requirements.
Perth Petroleum Services has been manufacturing spill response trailers for over 15 years. The various models available today reflect the design changes and quality improvements that have occured over the many years of continual improvement. Consequently, Perth Petroleum Services is recognised as a world leader in the manufacture of spill response trailers. Our customer list includes:
- Petroleum company in Iraq - 1x tandem axle 8x5
- Gold mine in Ghana – 1x tandem axle 8x5
- Refinery in Venezuela – 10x single axle 7x5
- Refinery in Pakistan – 3x tandem axle 8x5
- Airport in the Dominican Republic – 1x tandem axle 8x5
- Iron ore mine in Pilbara region, Western Australia - 1x tandem axle 8x5
- Gorgon LNG Project on Barrow Island, Western Australia - 1x tandem axle 8x5
- Wheatstone LNG Project in Onslow, Western Australia - 1x tandem axle 8x5
- Pluto LNG Project in Dampier, Western Australia - 1x tandem axle 8x5
- 3347 litre spill response trailer with oil, fuel and hazchem absorbents, clean up tools, PPE and accessories.
- Heavy duty 8' x 5' industrial tandem axle trailer with extended drawbar and off-road jockey wheel.
- Weight: 720 kg (maximum load capacity 1280kg)
- Dimensions:4.3m (L) x 2.1m (W) x 2.3m (H)
Features of spill response trailer:
- Hot dip galvanised chassis with marine grade aluminium enclosure for maximum corrosion resistance in arduous mining or marine environments.
- Heavy duty off road tyres & Sunraysia style rims - landcruiser stud pattern with matching spare wheel and tyre.
- Sealed side and rear doors with internal bracing, recessed locks & gas struts. Open doors can be used for shade or weather protection.
- 150mm high roof rack and roof mounted LED work lights with individual isolators.
- Sheltered work centre at rear of trailer with fold out table, instruction manual and MSDS.
- Integral storage shelves with labeled storage boxes - boxes are fitted with security tags.
- A range of clean up tools including long handled metal shovels, natural fibre brooms, long handled rake and anti-static, non metallic shovels.
Oil & fuel only absorbent pads, rolls, pillows & mini booms.
Hazchem absorbent pads, rolls, pillows & mini booms.
Oil/fuel absorbent emergency deployment marine booms & mops.
Ground absorbents including mineral sponge, oil/fuel only peat and an all liquid cellulose based floorsweep.
Ancillary items including safety cones, drum repair putty, pipe repair bandage, quick break degreaser, safety torches & barrier tape.
Clean up items including contaminated waste disposal bags, large Hazguard waste drum, knife, rope & storage crates.
PPE - 6 x sets of chemical resistant work gloves and bulk clean up gauntlets.
PPE- 6 x sets anti-static disposable coveralls (plus 6 x spare), wet weather trousers/coat and steel toe gumboots.
PPE - 6 x sets safety goggles, hard hats, face shields and half face respirators with twin filter cartridges.
PPE - 2 x 1 litre emergency eyewash, first aid kit, cleaning wipes & hand cleaner.
For more information or a quote please contact our team by phone or email for a direct reply.