The Cast-in-place SS troughs are simple to install and have got a long life expectancy. The low RPM (4-6) provides low turbulence and a high torque. Grit chambers discharge into sump chambers where the rest of the grit will be removed by a grit pump. A standard bell housing provides a shaft seal up to 8m of water head.
SPIRAC | Screening, Grit & Sludge Equipment
Municipal screening, grit and sludge handling solutions are our primary focus, but SPIRAC also offers conveying, dewatering and washing solutions for industrial applications. The SPIRAC network of engineers is on hand to collaborate with you right from the start of your project. Our team will ensure that all solutions are manufactured, installed and maintained in compliance with local specifications and best global practice.
And don’t forget, full after sales support is part of SPIRAC’s service.
Shaftless Spiral Conveyor Systems
SPIROTAINER® containment & transport
- Screens (RAKEGUARD raked coarse screen, CHAINGUARD coarse screen, FINEGUARD traveling fine screen, BANDGUARD centre flow band screen, SPIROGUARD®, STEPGUARD®)
- Screenings washing (SPIROWASH®)
- Dewatering & compaction (SPIROPRESS®)
- Grit capture & separation (SANDSEP®, Grit Vortex)
- Grit washing (SANDWASH)
- Silos (Live Bottom & Sliding Frame)