The SC model achieves exceptionally high compaction ratios by combining and extremely strong spiral, low speeds and very high torques to exert high-pressure on the material to be compacted.
A plug is formed against dual-back pressure plates, which can be adjusted according to compaction requirements.
The SPIRAC SC-D Compactor has an optional dewatering zone, which can be incorporated for wet materials.
- Dewatering of pulper rejects in stock prep
- Municipal sewage treatment plants
- Industrial coarse waste
- Shopping centre waste
- Food industry coarse waste
- Extremely high compaction rate – up to 90%
- High capacities
- Heavy-duty construction
- Space saving
- High efficiency
- High reliability
- No intermediate or end bearings
- Virtually maintenance free
- Completely enclosed
- Low capital cost
- Handles bulky materials