The live bottom contains shaftless, counter-rotating spirals which create an arch-breaking effect. This feature makes the system an excellent solution for difficult materials such as sewage sludges.
A combined dewatered solids storage silo with integral SPIRAC shaftless screw outloading system.
Available in sizes from 50 – 500m³+ capacities in materials of construction and finish to suit individual contractual requirements. SPIRAC silos can be designed to suit almost any requirement and are installed worldwide.
- Sludge storage or sewage treatment plants - 200m3 sludge silo system
- Green waste storage and outloading
- Industrial storage such as grain and cement
- Sludge storage or sewage treatment plants - 150m3 sludge silo system
- Bespoke designs to suit individual contractual requirements.
- Shaftless live bottoms – highly reliable SPIRAC shaftless screws
- High capacity outloading – typically 150m³/hr
- Versatile storage volumes – typically 50-500m³+
- Virtually maintenance free
- Low operating costs
- Modular design for easy capacity increase
- Flexible design allows for ground level or raised silo structures
- Space saving potential when used with SPIRAC conveyors
Live Bottom details
Horizontal and Inclined Conveyor details
Vertical Conveyor details